Here are 9 Items (not in any particular order)
1) Flamingo Hotel Wildlife Habitat – This exhibit is open all night and is free. You can lazily walk numerous mini-trails through the exhibit and watch the Flamingos and Koi Fish in a relaxed pleasant atmosphere. Be careful though. It is rumored the ghost of Bugsy Siegel walks the grounds of the Flamingo late at night. If you continue through the trails you will find a statue dedicated to this mafia member.
2) Bellagio Conservatory – This Botanical Garden is open 24 Hours and is Free. This is a beautiful walk through impressive displays. Each Season is a different display so go back and visit again on your next trip. While in the Bellagio you can visit the largest glass sculpture in the world. It is a ceiling mounted multi-colored marvel.
3) The Macabre Tour – If you are into the Dark Side or the poular topic of CSI Crime Scene Investigations then there are a few books out on the market that tell of the crimes such as Murders and Suicides that happen on the Las Vegas Strip.
4) Hungry? The Las Vegas Strip isn't just $ 2.99 cheap buffets anymore. There is some fine restaurants located around the Strip that cater to the after Midnight crowd. My personal favorite is the Carnegie Deli in the Mirage. Also the Studio Cafe at the MGM Grand serves a great late night breakfast. 24 Hour restaurants.
5) Guinness Book of Records – Did you know of the 25 Largest Hotels in the World 19 of them reside on the Las Vegas Strip. Those hotels are: (Smallest to Largest) due to the quick Vegas Death of Hotels this list can't be expected to stay accurate. Assume if one of these hotels has been replaced then the new hotel is now on the list.
- Planet Hollywood (Aladdin)
- Imperial Palace
- Treasure Island
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Monte Carlo
- Circus Circus
- Mandalay Bay
- Luxor – The Luxor also holds two records for Largest Atrium and Brightest Light.
- Wynn Las Vegas / Encore
- MGM Grand
- Venetian / Palazzo
6) Pools – I know this doesn't sound very exciting but the Las Vegas Hotel pools are not your community center rectangular pools: they are works of art. The Mandalay Bay doesn't have a pool it has a BEACH. If you are a lover of beauty and art then visit the pools around the strip. I suggest going around 2am. Often you can lounge and have a conversation with someone it pure quiet.
7) Workout? That's right many of the Las Vegas Strip have 24 Hour fitness centers for those Die Hard visitors. A few hotels even have 24 hour Spas so you can get a massage at 3am.
8) Shopping – Need a book or souvenir at 2am? The Las Vegas Strip has 24 hour Strip gift stores. Expect to pay a premium but if you can't leave without your CSI Las Vegas t-shirt, Elvis mug, or Las Vegas deck of cards then it wont be a problem.
9) Haunted Houses – During the Halloween season there are many Las Vegas Haunted Attractions located up and down The Strip. There is big money invested into scaring you out of your wits. Ghosts, Demons, Poltergeist, and Murderous Criminals (eg, Saw, Freddy Krueger, Jason) are all recreated here in pure Hollywood Special Effects style. If you have a heart condition or squeamish about blood you might want skip these attractions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although the Las Vegas Strip is relatively safe if you are going to be walking around after midnight take the same precautions you would with any big city. You should always travel in groups, avoid back alleys, and use the pedestrian bridges to cross the street.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Jeff Terrozas